Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So Yeah.

Guess who's single? If you guessed me, you're right. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not extremely happy (Yes I am) (Shut up, truthful conscience!) But I'm kinda glad. I mean, nothing really has changed except I've been experiencing less emotional drama, less stress, and a greater sense of freedom. And I'm still friends with my ex, too.
As for the next chapter in my love life, don't expect much soon. I don't know if I'm ready. I'm going to let this whole "being single" thing sink in a little bit. Of course, some people think I already am interested in another guy. Suuuure. Like I became single just to become taken again! Of course not! Now let's party!!!
Oh wait, I don't have an active social life. This may be a problem.

...How did I think becoming single with my kind of social life would be good? Well, I guess I can find some guy who I can find somehow. (Not really) Darn you, truthful conscience. Darn you to heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment