Monday, March 14, 2011

Life Goes On As... Normal?

Well maybe not completely normal. Of course, my life rarely is normal. In a nutshell, this is what I've been up to:
Drawing stuff in math...

Creepy players, like Rasputin... Only my age. And not dead. And less beards involved.

Having fanart be the highlight of my Valentine's Day... (This wasn't even given to me, it was a valentine for my friend.)
Oh yeah, and assorted silliness.

... Like this.
"Stop! We're the Silly Police! You're under arrest!"
... So yeah. Just for any of you curious people. This has been my life for the past few months. I mean, don't get me wrong- I'm also dealing with people talking shit about me amongst other crap, but I figured I'd mention the good things in the form of a tacky photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment