Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daylight Savings Confusion

Daylight Savings Time is a pain. It could have been my perfect excuse for coming home late from my friend's house last night, but of course I totally forgot about it. Oh yeah, last night I was at Krissy's house until 11 (Daylight savings time: 10) so my dad was FURIOUS. And I totally forget to tell him that it's technically ten at night so I was over her house until a perfectly acceptable time. My epic fail...
So there's one thing that's good about changing clocks. My phone automatically updates the time, so I just had to set my clocks (my ancient clock in my room and my iPod) to my phone's time. I love this new phone.
I wish I could have stayed over Krissy's later. So much for the usefulness of Daylight Savings Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment