Saturday, November 6, 2010

Science Fairs Are a Load of Fun (NOT)

Science Fair season is looming upon me. Accelerated science is so easy except for the stupid science fair. I waste tons of time, money and paper doing my best on these projects and I never win anyways. Some whiz kid whose parents are chemists or computer programmers win. It's pointless.
This year I'm going to try growing plants hydroponically, like this.  My mom was determined to make me compost stuff as an experiment, but that takes months. Oh well, mom. If we start this summer we can make a compost pile for the Science Fair... Oh wait, I'm not wasting my summertime doing a science project.
I wish I didn't have to waste my time doing this project. I'll get back to you, I have to type out my variables and procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment