Saturday, November 13, 2010

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA CHOO CHOO

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, there was some friend drama I had to attend to. It's quite the long story and I'd rather not get into it. My friend likes this one friend of mine, and it's not mutual. I hope it all works out in the end and I can be friends with both of them. This is why I'm glad I'm not single.
Well, This led to a conversation on the phone, which was apparently rather loud. My mom overheard it all and that of course led to the "boundaries" talk. If you haven't had the boundaries talk, it is when your mother asks about your gay/lesbian friends (because there is a lesbian friend involved here) And then tells you not to go uncomfortably far with anyone. Like I didn't know when to say no.
Geez, mom.
On a totally different note, I had gym yesterday. We started "European Handball" and it started with choosing teams. Because the captains were all guys and my friends and I are all not exactly "hot" or "popular" or "slutty" we were just forced by the gym teacher to go to certain teams. Like that made me feel any better.
But wait, it gets worse!
I had to sit next to this disgusting couple on the bleachers. The guy obviously didn't care that I was RIGHT THERE. He went on moaning, groaning, flirting and touching. Eew.
I hate gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment