Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What I want to be when I grow up... Is "Professional Procrastinator" a job?

Welcome to La La land, my name is MB and I'll be your tour guide. So today was a day of marvelous discovery. I discovered that my boyfriend sneezes kinda weirdly, that I don't know what I wanna be when I grow up, and "free online movies" are a total lie.
I think my first discovery is self-explanatory, so I'll move on to my second discovery. Today I received the subject of this year's research paper: "Careers"
In short, we have to write 4-6 pages on what we want to be when we grow up.
So as I sit here, eating a Hershey bar with 0 percent of my homework done and my Twitter account opened up to a tab next to the textbook website, I ask myself this: Is there such thing as a "Professional Procrastinator"? How much does one get paid? How do you get paid? By the hour or by how many pointless websites and YouTube videos you watch before getting things done? I think I'll look that one up.
Next: As some of you people know (As in the ones that aren't apes screaming "BLACK OPS" today) the Scott Pilgrim movie came out on DVD today! So I tried looking for a free viewing of it online, which either requires signing up for something and giving away too much personal information, or to download stuff that would get my laptop more diseased than an old prostitute. so I gave up on that dream and just decided to procrastinate elsewhere, like here.
...And as for my boyfriend, maybe there's a profession in weird sneezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment