Sunday, November 28, 2010

Across Town and Through the Condo Complex to Grandmother's House I Go

So today I'm going to visit my grandma who actually lives in New York. She lives in this condo complex, which is good because I can leech off of the WiFi there, as I'm doing as we speak. My parents are going to a football game, and so I have to go to my grandma's house. I don't really mind though because my grandma is cool and football bores me. Honestly, I only go to football games that my marching band has to play in, which tells you alot about my view on football.
My grandma isn't the most up-to-date when it comes to technology. She just asked if I was "e-mailing" my friends. I don't even know half of my friends' email addresses. I don't remember the last time I sent an email, actually. I should do it again sometime. Sending emails is kinda fun and nostalgic. (Yes, nostalgic. I don't care if it's a "newer" technology, I probably haven't used it in years)
Well, my laptop battery is dying and stupidly forgot to bring my charger. So bye!
Enjoy this random picture, if you would so like to:
Edit: Watch this video that this kid I know made, if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment