Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh, Vermont... How you isolate me from technology... :D

So you may (or may not) have noticed that I didn't wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. Well, here you freakin' go:
Got this little gem off of http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ which is another very fun blog to go on, I must say.
Anyways, although I did not eat a fail cake like this for Thanksgiving, I did go up to Vermont. To my grandparent's house. Where there is no WiFi or computer. So, that explains why I haven't been on here for... four days or so. I really do love going up to my grandma and grandpa's house though.
First of all, my grandma is French and is an AWESOME cook. She made possibly the best Thanksgiving dinner ever, of course. Plus, Vermont is beautiful. Of course, I always have to see my (somewhat distant) family.
Now, my mom's side of the family is very tight-knit and large. But my dad's side of the family is well, small and can't seem to get along. Oh well. Plus, my grandpa always has the TV on. And I mean ALWAYS. It doesn't go off until he goes to sleep (I think). Now, you might think that would be awesome, but now if the TV is an old model from the 90's or something and the shows he watches are a bunch of public television programs and cooking shows. Yawn.
Well, my mom is telling me to get off my computer, so have a happy Saturday/Sunday. And watch Elf. It;s on right now and will probably be on every day until mid-January.

No comments:

Post a Comment